Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Purple Candybox

Today I wanted to make something I never made before and I saw so many beautiful creations on others blogs which made me want to push my own boundaries. The challenge of Stampin' For the Weekend is to make a candy box, so I searched for templates of different boxes and found one on the Create4fun challenge (an old challenge). The Little Red Wagon Challenge wanted to see anything but cards this week. They wanted you to use Christmas scrappaper of last year, but I don't have any left so I used regular scrappaper ;) Last week I bought a new stencil of doodles for my Double Do XL. The Creative Inspirations wednesday challenge requested the use of something new, the Creative Inspirations Challenge and Creative Card Crew wanted to see creations with doodles, so I could use it right away! I'm quite happy about the result, though of course I’d like to read about your honest comments!

Closer view of the flower inside the box:

The paper I used is from a local store called "Action" and the stamp I used is from Sugar Nellie called "Manga Girl 2". The cutting stencils for the doodles (CL CS 01) and the flower (CL CF 07)are from Crealies.

19 comments:

  1. Hoi hoi

    Wauw wat is ie leuk geworden, helemaal super.

    groetjes Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Milnie! This is truly a stunning creation! Thanks so much for playing along at Little Red Wagon.
    Rosanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeej Meis!!

    Ziet er leuk uit zeg!!
    Hoe maak je die doosjes in godsnaam?
    Te CUTE!!!


    Liefs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Milnie!

    Dit is geweldig!
    Echt prachtig!

    Groetjes Ida

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful box you've created for my lil challenge over at SFTW, love the image, very pretty 'n' purple. thank you for playing along, good luck xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so kewl!! Love the 3D flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Milnie
    The box is beautiful and gorgeous colours and image!!
    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Creative Inspirations and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beatuiful love the colurs and image thanks for joining us at creative inspirtaions this week love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool box! I love the fact that you combined challenges... and that stamped image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful!! Very creative, and I love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  12. hgwow..love that you played alaong with the LRW, that flower is super!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ik vind het echt heel mooi en vooral de kleur!

    groetejs mildred

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat een prachtige doos heb je gemaakt. Leuke kleuren.

    Bedankt voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog.

    grtz Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful thanks for joining us this week

    ReplyDelete
  16. wat is die mooi geworden zeg
    leuke kleuren ook

    groetjes jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh this is just gorgoues hun love the papers hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Dank je wel voor je berichtje!

xoxo Milnie