Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blue Winter...

Yesterday I made a card for the Sketch Saturday challenge. I was so into my work that it suddenly struck me that the sun had already set and so I had to photograph the card under artificial light. The colours were so disappointing that I decided to wait until today and photograph the card under daylight. Too late for the challenge deadline of course but I wanted to share the result with you anyway. Sketch from Sketch Saturday:
The paper and ribbon I used are from the Action and the stamp I used is from the Greeting Farm! Have a nive evening all!

5 comments:

  1. Heeej meis!!!

    Aaaw, wat is hij weer mooi zeg!
    En dat blauwe, perfect gewoon!!

    Liefs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey meis :)

    Wat een heerlijk winterse creatie!
    En een pracht van een stempeltje weer ;)

    Liefs, Nyna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hij is geweldig mooi geworden zeg

    gr jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoi Milnie, wat een schitterend kaartje erg mooi!!


    liefs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete

Dank je wel voor je berichtje!

xoxo Milnie