Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

I was given this blog award by Mariska, Jacintha and by Wendy, thank you sooooooo much ladies!
These are the blog award "rules."
1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Identify seven things about myself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers
5. Link to those on your blog
6. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.
Seven things about myself:
1. I always spend too much money in crafting stores 2. I'm continuously looking for new crafting stores in my area though I find myself having less and less difficulties with driving farther 3. My other hobby is Tarot readings 4. I enjoy spending my last bit of leisure time on watching television series and movies 5. During the last six months I spent more time on making cards than ever before 6. My mother and mother in law are my biggest fans and they buy a lot of my cards 7. They made me realise that everyone has their own preferences, which inspired me to broaden my scope of card themes to meet these preferences Here are the 7 bloggers I am giving this award to: 1. Karen -- Cozy Frog 2. Christine -- Crafty Chris 3. Thea -- Krea "Teja" 4. Annemarie en Merit -- Scrapcard Girls 5. Donna -- Craftheadcase 6. Cheryl -- Creative Atc's & Cards 7. Patti J -- Cherisch Each Precious Day

4 comments:

  1. Hoi Milnie,
    Gefeliciteerd met je leuke prijs en award
    Mag je best trots op zijn.
    Ik wil je even bedanken voor je hulp.
    Het is gelukt.
    Dank je wel.
    En ga je nu nog meer kerstkaartjes maken.
    Al je andere kaartjes zijn geweldig dus met de kerst kaartjes gaat het ook helemaal goed komen.
    Groetjes Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Melanie

    Gefeliciteerd met je award!

    Groetjes Ida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Milnie,
    Thank you Soooo much for the award honey! It's lovely that you thought of me! Beautiful Card again, and I too love the image.
    Take care,
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Milnie,

    Bedankt voor de award heeeel lief.

    groetjes annemarie en merit

    ReplyDelete

Dank je wel voor je berichtje!

xoxo Milnie