Sunday, November 8, 2009

Little Boy

Hi everyone,
Today I decided that it was time to make a birthday card for a boy. It is true that boys and men cards are the most difficult cards to make and I really tried my best at it. I found some paper and got started. This card is also a novelty for me regarding the colouring technique which was applied. I had planned to enhance the colouring in order to create that nice lighting effect and having seen some instruction films on the internet, I decided to give it a go. Seeing the result, I'm more satisfied than I expected and I'm really curious about your opinions!
The sketch is from the Papertake Weekly Challenge
The Sketch from Papertake Weekly:
The card was made from paper from the dcwv mini stack #3 and the stamp I used is from my favorite Greeting Farm called "Edward".

14 comments:

  1. Hey meis,

    wat een lieverd is dit zeg ;)
    Die bloem erbij vind ik ook erg mooi!

    Liefs, Nyna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey meissie;

    Ik ben een trouwe volger van je blog, hihi....
    Ik vind je kaartje echt weer super leuk, lief en schattig!
    Ik kan nu ook weer eens voor wat anders kijken dan een pinguing.
    Daar ben ik nu gelukkig doorheen.

    Knuffel en kusje!
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whow wat een prachtige kaart en je bloem is schitterend echt heel mooi!!

    liefs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erggg mooi kaartje! goed ingekleurd ook! xxx Marley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Milnie!
    How are you? Fine and well I hope, your card is wonderful and your colouring is beautiful. Hope your non-smoking is going well.
    Take care,
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ach wat een schatje is dat geworden zeg
    en leuke kleuren ook

    groetjes jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Milnie,

    Wat een stoer kaart. Mooie stempel en mooi ingekleurd.
    Bedankt voor je beozkeje aan mijn blog.

    grtz Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heeej Meid!!

    Wat een leuke stoere kaart.
    Het is inderdaad zooo ontzettend moeilijk om een echte jongens/mannen kaart te maken. Maar vind dat deze stempel van the greeting farm ook erg stoer is.

    Enne...hoe gaat het verder met je?
    Msn heb ik nog steeds niet, durf het niet aan tot mn nieuwe pc haha. Maar het weekend ben ik bij mn ouders en dan kan ik er wel eventjes achter duiken ;)

    Liefs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  9. wat een mooie kaart en bedankt voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog.

    groetjes Heidie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card Milne!! Cute image and I love your coloring!! Great take on the sketch!!
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. jaja het is weer een toppie kaart die je in mekaar hebt gefreubeld en die bloem...belisimo! Liefs peet

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi milnie bless your heart for the kind comment you left on my blog that was really kind of you and for now being one of my followers,I shall visit you each time you post on your blog so you may get fed up with me he he,but honset that was so kind of you love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. leuke, stoere kaart hoor en het kleuren is heel erg mooi gelukt vind ik!
    Gr. Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Dank je wel voor je berichtje!

xoxo Milnie