Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tagged by Christine

I was tagged by Christine yesterday! I have to name 3 blogs that I have just found and then I have to pass it on to 3 people I know. So last week I have found these fabulous blogs: Kristins Kort -- Kristin My Colorful Life -- Charlotte Bugaboo Stamps -- Absolutely stunning digi's! (You really need to check the cute freebie in the shop) 3 people I would like to pass on: Crealin -- Lins Sterren van Kaarten - Karin Coldwaters -- Coldwaters2
I also recieved an award from the lovely Lins! Many thanks girl, I feel honored! I already followed the rules for this award and you can find the anwers here!

4 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooooooooh wat lief van je Milnie! Ik voel me vereerd :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat leuk! Ga em doorgeven hoor!

    Lieve groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Milnie Thanks for playing along, great pic, off now to check out your new sites found.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Milnie sorry it has taken so long for me to get here but I think I have sorted my computer problems and here I am thank you so much for tagging me lol

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Dank je wel voor je berichtje!

xoxo Milnie