Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Steampunk Stylist

Steampunk is hot and Amanda of Faery Ink  have made some awesome Steampunk images for this month release! Today I'm sharing an Inspirational Pocket letter with you I have made with the awesome Steampunk Stylist image! It was a real challenge for me, I have never made a steampunk creation before and I made it even harder by using an background image which I didn't want to cover... Oh well, we all need to challenge ourselves sometimes isn't it? I hope you like it and get some inspiration!




Digital Stamp: Faery Ink - Steampunk Stylist
Color Medium: Copic Markers


Copic Colors Used:
 Skin: E04 - E11 - E21 - E00 - E000 - R20 
Hair: 100 - C7 - C5 -C3
Metal/Cloths: E29 - E25 - E21 / E37 - E08 - E21

Thank you for your visit and have a nice day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic, the image really pops off those background colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Dank je wel voor je berichtje!

xoxo Milnie